João Pina did all the right things - Did well at school, got a marketing degree at university only to find the job market for Marketing Graduates non-existent in his home country of Portugal.
In this episode of the AdSkills podcast you'll learn how Joao: * dove head first into the world of e-commerce and went about teaching himself the whole business
* Learn how he realised he needed to stop being a “jack of all trades and master of none” and how he decided to focus on “media buying”
* Learn the parallels between good stock investing and good media buying
* How the AdSkills Jumpstart program allowed him to fast track his media buying career and get his first clients
* The European perspective on media buying and the opportunities for new media buyers in Europe.
* The only two phrases of “Absolute Truth” you need to learn as a media buyer
You can reach out to Joao Pina on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nofilterjohn
Or email email@example.com