We're Looking For A Product Manager... Are you the one?
AdSkills is an online school for ad buyers. Our entire team works virtually to support our community of 11,000 students. As the product manager you'll be responsible for meeting the needs and desires of our students.
We have strived for years to build the reputation we currently have in the marketplace. Our reputation is built on delivering high quality actionable trainings. In addition to trainings we go even further to support our customers through daily conversations in our private community, and a continually growing certification program that matches members with employers.
Softwares you should know or will need to learn quickly:
- Wishlist Member
- Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
Important personal characteristics:
- Attention to detail
- Managing multiple projects at one time (multitasking)
- Clear digital communication (text, slack, zoom)
- Problem solving - the ability to find solutions to fix problems independently
- Creating systems and troubleshooting solutions on the fly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savviness - the ability to learn and implement new software independently
Your compensation will be a monthly salary based on skills and experience plus bonuses based on company performance goals. Other benefits include flexible schedule (see note below) and yearly team retreat (if quarantine allows of course)
Important note on your schedule: The AdSkills team is 100% virtual team with team members across the globe including United States, Australia, Scotland, Brazil, and Philippines. You set your personal schedule to meet the needs of your role. There may be a time when. you're asked to meet on a night or weekend in order to accommodate our global team.
I'm glad to see you've made it this far. If you think this role was made for you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your email must include:
- Please share any past experience you believe qualifies you for this job.
- Links to 3 courses or youtube training videos that you believe meet the quality we'd expect as a company to represent the AdSkills brand.
- Tell me about the most recent skill you learned and how you learned it.